Riders in Central Florida

Thread: Riders in Central Florida

Riders in Central Florida

Hi guys.
    I'm not usually a group rider type of guy since most of the time I ride by myself. That said, I'm looking for riders around Central Florida to just ride around since know I can ride pretty much all the time. We move from West Virginia after my wife finally retired, and even though there aren't as many options around here, I certainly love the weather and the beach. We are waiting to do our closing, hopefully around the 10th of this mont, for our house in Palm Coast. If there are any riders around that area or somewere in between I would like to hear from you.
    Happy rides!

Welcome to the great state of Florida. Being a native Floridian rider, I can attest to the many back roads and sweet spots to ride in with little or no traffic. We are outside Tampa in Brandon and there are plenty of great rides in the central part of the state and certain coastal areas. Go here and see a few https://www.motorcycleroads.com/moto...des-in/florida

Defiant
    Defiant77
    Tampa Bay

I'm sure you know this. but do "The Loop" in Ormond beach.
    Also take a ride to https://yalahabakery.com/ Nice back roads. And i know a bakery sounds weird but it's strangely popular with bikers.

Also nice drive from Tangerine to clermont. Take Sadler Rd to 448 to 561. You can go to top of sugarloaf mountain on the way.

My wife and I are “snowbirds”.
    Six months in Stuart, FL; six months in Whitby, Ontario.
    She’s on a 2014 F6B. I’m in the process of swapping my 2010 ST1300 for a 2016 F6B.
    More than happy to share info and a ride to eat (RTE) sometime.
    Keep Calm ... and Beat to Quarters