Tour pack
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tour pack

Tour pack

Ok, I know your going to say why didn't I buy a Full GW. Im going to say that the posture of the FGW never fit me. The F6B was perfect, but I still wanted the tour pack. What do you guys think about this tourpack. tourpackF6B.jpg

This is not my bike but I have ordered on of them.

I"ll say that it's the sleekest looking trunk I've seen. Looks like might not hold a helmet but helmets are for heads, not trunks. Maybe it's a wide angle lens that makes it look low and flat. Let us know how it works out.

Looks great to me! I take my FJR when I need luggage, so wouldn't need it on my B, but you do you!

Probably some stress on the floor at the front. Are you mounted on a dale rack?

61DC99FE-1390-41B9-BF4A-24341CDED584.jpg

Mine is not as stretched as yours but I’m careful on how I load it.
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 12-20-2019 at 12:13 AM.
    2016 F6B Matte Grey
    2016 XDiavel (Sadly...gone)
    2014 M109r (FHD Classic) (Sadly...gone)
    2014 VRSCF (Gone)
    2006 VTX 1300C (Gone)

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”

Looks to be about the size of a Harley razor pack,that along with saddle bags and a pack on the back of saddle
    is the way I travel across country.
    What I use is a Harley chopped pack that,s a little bigger. I added a black rack to the top of mine so as to give me
    a place to put a small bag to give access to anything I might need quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    Probably some stress on the floor at the front. Are you mounted on a dale rack?

61DC99FE-1390-41B9-BF4A-24341CDED584.jpg

Mine is not as stretched as yours but I’m careful on how I load it.
    Looks good. Is it from a BMW RT or GTL? What did you use for a mounting plate?

Looks great. I’m kicking around ordering one from Jay myself, just working through some audio decisions first. If you don’t plan on the audio mods go hit eBay. It’s just a modified Harley pack and you can find them for 75% less.

Your right I really wanted the rear speakers and the look of the razor tour pack on the F6B.

I was pursuing audio as my winter project but may work on suspension first. Unfortunately these bikes are severely space deficient when selecting audio components. Short of modifying the side lids and surface mounting some 6.5", we max out with dash mounted 5.25" in the front sound stage and possibly some horns further down on the side panels. We then have to balance the rear stage with a tour pack or mids in the bags. I am leaning towards Jay's pack because I dont necessarily want to hack up my bags. Choices choices.

That was me, its a great look and you don't have to hack any of the your bags or storage spaces. I will post pictures once I install it. I didn't need full all out sound but just a little more from the rear would help. LOL