Tour pack

Thread: Tour pack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey Thunder, you ever get that thing mounted? Already have all of the audio pieces and the pack will be here in a couple of weeks.

I have mounted it and have adjusted all of the screws to make it sound the way I want it to sound. You will have to dick with the low/high converter to get where you like it and then you will need to fade front to back to get that just right sound from all of the speakers. Its an easly install I ordered water proof connection to run from amp to speakers in case I want to remove the tourpack at any time. It looks fabulous and sound good to. Drilled all the needed holes ran wires and the remote wire works perfectly. System only comes on when the key is turned and it hard wired directly to the battery which is close to the shifter side bag. built wall to hold amp and converter bag will still hold full face helmet. Mission Impossible accomplished. I will take some pictures of inside the saddle bag and the tourpack installed.

Glad your install was successful. Some internal shots would be great. Did you use any type of mounting plate on the bottom of the pack?