Tour pack - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tour pack

That pack should serve you well. I followed the same install path and sandwiched the pack as you outlined. As for preferred placement, I used several cardboard templates and moved them around until I found the correct spot. So, a lot of trial and error. One thing to consider when moving the pack fore and aft, make sure you take seat removal into consideration. I mounted mine very close and low to the rear of my Ultimate King and almost made it impossible to remove the seat. Another 1/4" forward and I would need to remove the pack to remove the seat.

If you also have the pack lights, use a weatherproof quick disconnect to supply power.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I can try to provide further insight.

**Edit: Too late, looks like you are already there. lol
    Last edited by F6Pilot; 12-07-2021 at 11:06 PM.

Good morning seabee40,
    I have a tour pack like yours and I wanted to understand how you managed to install it on the Goldwing F6B, because the Honda dealer in my area tells me that it is not possible.
    Thank you. (sorry for the bad English)
    Larr.

It will fit a lot of us use it here in America. There should be a thread here that shows how it can be done. It pretty simple you need a piece of reinforced aluminum or some metal to connect the tour pack. search here on the forum tourpack installation.