Tour pack - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tour pack

Do you anticipate bolting it to the bosses used to mount the passenger backrest / OEM luggage rack? I have not seen a lot of detail on the mounting. Also curious about whether we need to use some flat plates to reinforce. Going with 8" or 10" mids? Curious as to why the speaker mount is angled and whether it is HDPE or particle board. Looking forward to install pics and picking your brain a little before I purchase.

I am looking to buy some saddle bags for my Honda Gold wing. Any places from where i can find them best?
    Last edited by ridinglearn; 11-17-2022 at 08:57 AM.

I’m going to guess, somewhere where they do trike conversions. Other than that maybe you can get lucky on Craigslist or EBay? Maybe members on this forum can check their local ads and put you in contact with any prospects.

Good luck on your quest.

Quote Originally Posted by ridinglearn View Post
    I am looking to buy some saddle bags for my Honda Gold wing. Any places from where i can find them best?
    Check eBay and criers list.
    Gl1800 bags is that what you want

I love it and yes this is My Gurl

BeeJay, I should have mine in a couple of weeks. Did you install an additional amp to run the speakers in the tourpack?

Hey Thunder, you ever get that thing mounted? Already have all of the audio pieces and the pack will be here in a couple of weeks.

I have mounted it and have adjusted all of the screws to make it sound the way I want it to sound. You will have to dick with the low/high converter to get where you like it and then you will need to fade front to back to get that just right sound from all of the speakers. Its an easly install I ordered water proof connection to run from amp to speakers in case I want to remove the tourpack at any time. It looks fabulous and sound good to. Drilled all the needed holes ran wires and the remote wire works perfectly. System only comes on when the key is turned and it hard wired directly to the battery which is close to the shifter side bag. built wall to hold amp and converter bag will still hold full face helmet. Mission Impossible accomplished. I will take some pictures of inside the saddle bag and the tourpack installed.

tourpackF6B.jpg[attach=config]7308
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad your install was successful. Some internal shots would be great. Did you use any type of mounting plate on the bottom of the pack?