WOW! Is this board dead or what? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: WOW! Is this board dead or what?

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    When I made the original post in this thread, I didn't consider "views" as being board activity as most others seem to. I was referring to new posts and threads being added to. There doesn't seem to be much "back and forth" chit-chat so to speak. Not that it's a bad thing, just different than another forum I frequent where there is discussion about motorcycles, guns, politics, plumbing repairs, trips, and many other subjects all on one board, where here we have many sub - boards that separate things which made the "General Board" seem slow to me by comparison. No biggie, just making an observation. Carry on guys.
    When I'm on this site I click on What's New and that shows all the different boards.
    I also go the other forum that you do go on, which I enjoy but I don't need to know about some of the personal problems some members also have. (cookie-dough comes to mind).

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    When I'm on this site I click on What's New and that shows all the different boards.
    I also go the other forum that you do go on, which I enjoy but I don't need to know about some of the personal problems some members also have. (cookie-dough comes to mind).
    Yeah, Cookie is a real treat.