Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
Must be we just don't have many "authors" among us. For instance, those of you who are also or former VRCC members are aware of Bruce Wood(aka DDT) who has around 700,000 miles on his '99 Valkyrie. No one rides more than he does, but he also posts almost every evening about his adventures of the day when he's on a trip. He writes eloquently and it makes for some very good reading if you are like me and more of a "home body" most of the time except for a couple of weeks a year. My original post wasn't necessarily intended to talk about problems with our bikes, but to inspire more people to share what is going on in their life with the F6B.
Perhaps a New Year's resolution for everyone so inclined . . . even simple posts with pics of day trips and interesting sights along the way are fun to see (especially when it's of far flung areas we don't get a chance to visit ourselves). This could help inject some new life into the site. On that note, I'm probably like a lot of others on here. I have posted so few pics that I always need to go back and try and figure out how to do it again. Need to sort that out so it becomes less hassle. Less hassle should equal more posts.