Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
BIGLRY, you bring up a question I hadn't thought to ask, since this F6B is my first NEW bike with a factory warranty. Do the Torq Loops void the warranty?
The only time the Loops would void a warranty is if Honda could prove the Loops caused the issues you are asking to have repaired or replaced under the Honda warranty. Let's say you had an issue with the engine like one of the EFI sensors... a cam pulse generator went bad, it would be repaired/replaced under warranty unless Honda could prove by adding the Loops caused the engine malfunction... which they did not.
This all falls under the Federally mandated "Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act" which states that a dealer must prove that aftermarket equipment caused the need for repairs before it can deny warranty coverage. So you see I find it hard to believe Honda denying a warranty issue because you have Loops. Now if installing the loops you messed up reinstalling the o2 sensor then I could see Honda trying to deny any warranty repair on the exhaust system.
If you want to know more about the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act which is a good informative read:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus...s_Warranty_Act