Intro - SapperWing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intro - SapperWing

Were you a Member of VTX Riders? Have a 03 VTX R and not doing anything to it much so seldom go to the VTX forum but it was great years ago. The F6B is my bike of choice most times. No windshield is only for short rides.
    11855645_1100974203264860_1372686346867469070_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    Enjoy and watch out for all the Colorado phone zombies.
    Yes Sir....

I was rear-ended last year by one of the zombie horde in stop-and-go traffic. Was watching him in the rear-view for a light or two. Knew it was coming - left a gap, tried honking, etc.... Still couldn't avoid it.

Needed a bike

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Were you a Member of VTX Riders?
    I wasn't - at least not that I remember. That was a few lifetime's ago.... I feel like I lurked on the VTXOA?

Welcome from Eastern NY.

Fast Black 2015 Deluxe. 43000 miles and counting with original windscreen and seat!
    All's well that ends.

As a fellow ex-VTXer (I had a 1800 C outfitted for touring...), welcome and you're going to really enjoy the scoot. While I miss my X... once I'm on the F6B Deluxe, all is good with the world!

2016 F6B.jpg

Welcome to the forum, I hope you come to love your B as much as a lot of us do. This is a great forum with lots of good information. JMDANIEL is working on putting a western rally together for next summer that will probably be in Colorado so maybe we can meet up.
    Ride safe
    Az wingrider

Quote Originally Posted by SapperWing View Post
    Yes Sir....

I was rear-ended last year by one of the zombie horde in stop-and-go traffic. Was watching him in the rear-view for a light or two. Knew it was coming - left a gap, tried honking, etc.... Still couldn't avoid it.

Needed a bike
    I thought the zombies in Commiefornia were the worst drivers until I moved to Commiefornia Light. They should teach people here how to make a left turn.

Welcome Sapper! Enjoy your new ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Az Wingrider View Post
    Welcome to the forum, I hope you come to love your B as much as a lot of us do. This is a great forum with lots of good information. JMDANIEL is working on putting a western rally together for next summer that will probably be in Colorado so maybe we can meet up.
    Ride safe
    Az wingrider
    You have my attention....had a blast riding with you, Tim, Jeff, and co. in Cortez!