Again, very new to the bike and the community - but I've done considerable research, and can't seem to find an answer.

It looks like the default setup for rear lights is center red running\brake light - with two amber turn lights on each side (yes, stating the obvious here....)

In my mind, the best light setup would be full bar (all 3 rear lights) of running lights \ brake lights \ with amber turning lights. That is to say, all three lights are set to red running, all three lights brighten up on braking, and the two outside turn signals can swap to amber on a turn.

Is this even possible? Seems like you'd need a single LED bulb that could do red running \ red brake \ amber turn..... I haven't been able to find that. Again, pleading a bit of ignorance here. Looks like you only get two way bulbs, not three.

I'm tracking the Vicki P setup, but her outside lights (the turn signal lights) don't intensify on braking.... She only has the center brake light.

While amber turn signals are best - I think red running\braking across the full back is most important. Red flashing turn signal is a bit of a drawback, but... I think, for me, this is the way I'll go (unless I can find the ideal setup as described above).....

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/GbTvn3vZ2I8

-SapperWing