I like that my 2016 F6B has "just enough" nice features. I love the cruise control and the basic but useful radio/USB player without a bunch of of bells and whistles. I like that it doesn't have a complicated GPS, even though I'll admit to adding a simple Beeline Moto GPS indicator.

The only electronic feature I'd add is a computed distance to "empty gas tank" reading under the INFO button. Far from necessary but it just SHOULD be there even though I can go more than 200 miles on a tank.

At 6'3" I wish the driver pegs where further forward and the handle bars where higher. Would enjoy more of a cruiser body position but overall cruise control fixes any discomfort I feel. I do have to watch where my feet are when dragging pegs since my toes actually point down and could get caught going the wrong direction by the pavement.

I LOVE the styling of the front cowl and rear bags better than the new GW. I don't want to ride my "Father's GoldWing" but I'm old enough to feel out of place on a "youngin's" crotch rocket. The F6B hits my sweet spot.