So I was ready to trade my 2015 F6B for a new Goldwing DCT 2018. I was approved and everything but I hadn't had a chance to test ride one, mostly because the bike I was buying was 2 hours away, so I decided to go to another dealer closer to me in St Augustine, which I didn't want to buy from because the prices there were higher, to ride test one. I did tested a blue DCT 2018 for about 25 miles and I have to say that for that much money and all the mods I would have to make to fit my short frame is not worth it. Granted, it has lots of nice features and is very nimble and lighter and powerful, but first, Is to frigging tall for me, even taller than my F6B, and the handlebar is lower as well. Is like they placed the seat higher on this bike. On top of that, my back was killing me because I had to hunch forward just to be comfortable enough to ride. After that I decided I was too spoiled by my own bike, and in all honesty, I am not ready for a bike that cost as much as my truck!
Even though it was on sale for $21.900 (retail about $27.000) it is still way too much and the monthly payments too high too, even though those guys said I have an excellent credit and that Honda financial gave me a great rate. So I'm going to keep my F6B, which is in excellent shape and it has only 11.000 miles. I have 2 years to pay off this bike so maybe later I might consider a trade but I seriously doubt I'll do it with those prices.