Changed my mind - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changed my mind

IMO, you made a reasonable decision. Gotta say... "1st world problem" when one has to decide which Goldwing works best for them!" ;-) I use the Beeline for my F6B and in my cars that don't have built-in NAV. I like the simplicity of the user interface... but that said... it really isn't a great substitute for a full-featured GPS since there isn't a "map" to refer to if one wants to visualize the route -- and possible alternate roads coming up. You could refer to the Beeline App map on your smartphone.. but kind of defeats the purpose IMO. All that said, when I've evaluated the route I want to take on Google Maps or similar... and then use the Beeline... it is a good "what's coming up..." reference.

Don't get me wrong. When I'm in my car or truck and can I take a few more seconds to study a full blown colored map with arrows and numbers, I use Google Maps on my phone. But on my F6B I don't want the distractions, just quick directions. And, to be honest...on occasions, I've stopped and pulled over on the bike to look at the full Google map.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I found the pictures of the Beeline mount I used, if anyone want's to know.
    Beeline Mount.jpgBeeline Mount on Bike.jpg
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I use the RAM mount system to mount my regular GPS. Purchased the 1" ball mount from Beeline to attach the unit to the same mount point.

12v power cord to GPS 01.jpg

Beeline Mount 02.jpg

Beeline Mount 01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    I've used my Beeline on several trips now and it works great. Simple, effective and easy to read in the full sun with just a quick glance.
    Hmmm... how much?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    Hmmm... how much?
    https://us.beeline.co/

Good call! I still regret selling my F6B. I tried the "new" Goldwing, and did not like them (DCT or manual) for a variety of reasons. I am still looking around for a new-old 2015 or later F6B...but they are getting harder to find, especially the Deluxe.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"