Where can I get the Best Deal on a New Goldwing DCT

Thread: Where can I get the Best Deal on a New Goldwing DCT

Where can I get the Best Deal on a New Goldwing DCT

I am looking for the best price I can get on the 2020 (out the door) but I would also “settle” for the 2019 model = if it’s brand new. Need your best advice and location please. Thanks!!!
    Last edited by BEIST; 01-21-2020 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Spelling

You might try Honda of Russellville, or Southern Honda in Chatanooga. No personal experience but have read where both places have good prices.

Quote Originally Posted by BEIST View Post
    I am looking for the best price I can get on the 2020 (out the door) but I would also “settle” for the 2019 model = if it’s brand new. Need your best advice and location please. Thanks!!!
    Cycletrader. Find what you want, in stock. Email the dealer, telling them you want their best and final offer, OTD price. Factor in shipping/travel to the responses you get back. Buy.

Honda of Russellville is great. l Purchased my F6B there a few years ago. Great prices. Reputable dealership!!!

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    You might try Honda of Russellville, or Southern Honda in Chatanooga. No personal experience but have read where both places have good prices.
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Honda of Russellville, in my opinion.

I live around an hour from Chattanooga, and when I tried to buy my F6b in 2014, that dealership had a published bike for a great price, but when I called, that one had "just been sold" but they had another with LOTS of pre-installed farkles that they'd sell me instead...along with the significant markup. That turned me off. It might not have been a bait and switch, but it felt like one.

I phoned Honda of Russellville instead. At that time, paint was a concern on these bikes (black ones seemed to be scratching easily) so I paid a down payment over the phone and had them uncrate a new one, paint it in Candy Red (not the standard 2013 red, but rather the full wing metallic red that was not available on F6's at the time) next door at the trike shop, and reassemble. Even with that add-on cost (around $1k) they were more than $1K cheaper than anywhere else I shopped. About a week later, they phoned to say they were ready, I grabbed a one way flight to Little Rock. They picked me up (for free) at the airport and drove me to the dealership, where I handed them a cashier's check and they handed me the keys. I rode her the 600 miles back home, saved money and had a great first trip with the old girl. Those folks were a pleasure to deal with.
    Last edited by rdbonds; 01-21-2020 at 07:59 PM.

If you're willing to travel a little I would suggest contacting Sport Cycles in Rockingham, NC.
    I've purchased 3 motorcycles from them and their pricing was by far the lowest of any dealer within a 100 miles from my house. They do a huge volume of sales and and I've never encountered any BS issues.
    They usually have a "selection" of new wings on hand.
    Ask for Brian if you call, tell him Kim Gee gave you the recommendation.
    Good Luck.

Give Nathan a call at 419-891-1230, Honda East in Toledo.
    I'm pretty sure you will not be able to beat their deal. Tell them Rick from Value-Accessories sent you.
    We are going over Saturday to pick up a new 2020 re-designed Spyder RT.

Quote Originally Posted by BEIST View Post