Corbin Smuggler Seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corbin Smuggler Seat

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    Ummm.. maybe, but how often do you currently need to access these areas?
    Hopefully the only time I'd need to is when I sell it in 10 years.

Cool

Sorry...but for me I am missing the big deal about removing the side panels.....so you have to take the seat off...I have had my seat off many times installing electronics and just felt it was part of the deal.....Set the shock, wire your stuff in and forget it..... JMHO
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    As long as the battery has been serviced and the terminals clean and tight, that shouldn't be a problem. Just keep the proper tools in your saddlebag and it should be good-to-go.
    I agree. Never heard so much fuss about removing a seat till I came here.

If ya like the Corbin, BUY IT and carry a couple small tools in the unlikely event you'll ever need to access something behind the covers while out on the road. I carry a helluvalot more tools with me than that at all times!

Perhaps those that complain are incapable of taking a seat off? I can see that, but dang, if they can't get the seat off, what are they going to do once they get the panels off anyway?? Call AAA?

Corbin with the 'Smuggler" is far enough apart from any other manufacturers offerings to not be considered an 'all things equal' type of seat decision,,, If one thinks a Corbin, a Mustang, an Ultimate, a RDL,,,,, "pretty much all the same,,, but I'll cross Corbin off because it affects side panel removal,,,"

I find that logic,,,, fascinating,,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxTG79yb0Rc

Sorry I was be sarcastic. Just never comes out right in a thread. And coming from a HD Road King, I pretty much carry every tool to tear the bike apart at a moments notice. I'm still getting one.