It is easy to see that the video represents limited and fully uninformed information. The individual is definitley a Democrat. The video shows an overinflated CT which should only have 28--30 lbs of air. He is showing the tire riding too high on the edge which does not allow the tire to bend as rubber tires are designed to do. My last Driveguard when taken off had 30k miles at 29lb average and the center still wearing out on my F6B. Never any sign of any sidewall wear or damage. I ran many miles on the BRP and the Dragon and have never felt as secure as having a runflat on my bike on long trips. But as He said, it also holds a much greater payload which should always appeal to anyone 2-up packed for a trip. The Driveguard has increased in value and is not that much cheaper than a basic MT. The Yokohama ZPS is the same. These videos do not show apples to apples with an experienced DS rider giving his opinion but only person of limited information giving his uninformed opinion.... a Democrap..... I posted this same response on the GL board as they have for many years discussed this..... I got a very large screw in my RF Drivegaurd sometime back at 30k and drove it 10 miles home with the nail clanking on the edge of the tire as it was flat. Decided at 30k to replace instead of plug. If it had been less mileage I would have used a basic plug and went on. I could easily still plug that same tire I drove home on and get another 5k on it. there is no damage to the tire otherwise.