Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates! - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

I'm considering getting all the "North-East" of Houston spots on Memorial Day Weekend. I've gotten 19 done including Amarillo and South Padre.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    I'm considering getting all the "North-East" of Houston spots on Memorial Day Weekend. I've gotten 19 done including Amarillo and South Padre.
    I'm going to do Amarillo as part of a western swing, most likely this fall, and including Big Bend.

I just added one more night to my lodging at the Hampton Inn. I'll be arriving on Wednesday instead of Thursday, so will be able to do three full days of riding!!!
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Two more are coming, my buddy Brad that just retired from Polaris, and a friend of his. For those who have booked rooms, look for a PM from me, I'm gauging interest in upgrading the location...

I have already planned a trip out in July. I will miss this trip. But I will be riding in NM, UT, and CO, fast highway rides to and fro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

I just changed my reservation to the Holiday Inn. I will be arriving on Tuesday Sept 15th and staying through to the 20th. I am looking forward to seeing and riding with everyone.

Az Wingrider

I'll be at the Holiday Inn from Monday, September 14th to Saturday, September 19th.

2020 West No Frills Rally

For those of you that are interested the hotel and dates for the West No Frills Rally have changed. The new hotel is Holiday Inn Express in Montrose Colorado and the dates are going to be from Sept 14th to the 20th. Its going to be very informal and you don't need to be there the entire time. JMDANIEL did most of the legwork setting this up and he can give you more info if you want it. This is a great riding area with lots of great roads and in late September we will probably see the leaves changing in the higher elevations. I was just in Colorado earlier this week and everything is good. Lots of places require face covering but most places are open and trying hard to earn your business.

If you aren't doing anything in late September come ride with us and see scenery that you will never forget. The San Juan Mountains are as good as it gets for riding country.

Ride safe
    Az Wingrider

BUMP! If you're on the fence, get your room booked now! The rooms are first come, first served, and they will go fast! If you choose to pay the refundable rate, you can cancel up to a couple of days prior!

I'm still planning to be there Wednesday evening through Sunday morning. Still at the Hampton Inn. Hoping that my long-time riding buddy will be with me on his Valk.
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic