Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates! - Page 9
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

I have a CB installed, and use the SENA 20S EVO. Have never used the SENA for comms to other SENAs, but that would be great if I can get someone to assist in setting it up.

On 20s to 20s all you do is pop them off the helmet and get close and give them a little shake. It pairs them up.

Wow. That will be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    I'm needing to shift my dates one day to the left. I'll be arriving Sunday the 13th and leaving the morning of Friday 18th. Gotta get back sooner.
    Too bad, we could have rode out from okc if you were passing this way. On Sunday 13th Im driving to Clayton NM for the night then on to Montrose the next day. That’s about 6hrs straight thru but got to stop to pee. I got a prostate the size of dallas I think.
    Last edited by Audiochris90; 08-09-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
    Too bad, we could have rode out from okc if you were passing this way. On Sunday 13th Im driving to Clayton NM for the night then on to Montrose the next day. That’s about 6hrs straight thru but got to stop to pee. I got a prostate the size of dallas I think.
    I'm also planing on staying in Clayton Saturday night, Sep 12, then on the rest of the way Sunday. 500ish a day is enough for me too.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Since we where both talking about staying in Clayton "NEW MEXICO" I decided to look at travel restrictions and quarantine requirements and found the following:

Here is a summary of current restrictions in the United States for leisure travelers, although some requirements do not apply to those spending less than a day in the state.

Colorado: As of Aug. 4, there were no statewide restrictions in Colorado.

New Mexico: As of July 1, all out-of-state travelers are required to self-quarantine for 14 days or for the length of their stay in New Mexico, whichever is shorter.

Oklahoma: As of Aug. 4, there were no statewide restrictions in Oklahoma.

I can still stay the nigh in Clayton, New Mexico but could have an issue eating at a restaurant AND it can all change by mid-September.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    Since we where both talking about staying in Clayton "NEW MEXICO" I decided to look at travel restrictions and quarantine requirements and found the following:

Here is a summary of current restrictions in the United States for leisure travelers, although some requirements do not apply to those spending less than a day in the state.

Colorado: As of Aug. 4, there were no statewide restrictions in Colorado.

New Mexico: As of July 1, all out-of-state travelers are required to self-quarantine for 14 days or for the length of their stay in New Mexico, whichever is shorter.

Oklahoma: As of Aug. 4, there were no statewide restrictions in Oklahoma.

I can still stay the nigh in Clayton, New Mexico but could have an issue eating at a restaurant AND it can all change by mid-September.
    I'll watch that, and plan my stay accordingly. I'll probably stay somewhere around Amarillo, anyway.

I hope I don’t miss out on the fine dining options in Clayton. The 2nd best rated food in town is a taco truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
    I hope I don’t miss out on the fine dining options in Clayton. The 2nd best rated food in town is a taco truck.
    Yeah, I saw it was < 3K people living there. Hence, Amarillo or Raton for me...

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    Added to the list, and the bar will be open. I think I was the only person drinking after ride beers in Cortez, so I imported my buddy Brad from Minnesota!
    I wanted to share my experience the last time I was over that way at the local bar.

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey, orders a drink and while he’s drinking it, the monkey jumps around all over the, grabs some olives off of the bar, eats them, grabs some sliced limes, eats them, jumps up on the pool table, grabs a cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, “Did you see what your monkey just did?”

The guy says, “No, what?”

“He just ate the cue ball off my pool table, Whole!” says the bartender.

“Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me.” Replied the patron. “He eats everything in sight. I’ll pay for the stuff.”

He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves.

Two weeks later he’s in the bar again and he has his monkey with him.

He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is drinking his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar.

He grabs it, sticks it in his but, pulls it out, and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted.

“Did you see what your monkey did now?”, he asks.

“Now what?”, responds the patron.

“Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then he pulled it out and ate it!” says the bartender.

“Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me.” Replied the patron. “He still eats everything sight, but since he ate the cue ball he measures everything first!”

Ride safe.