Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates! - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

I just wanted to say thank you JM Daniels.. I haven't booked yet to soon for me to plan.. but it is on my to due list thank you Ernie

There is going to be a bunch of Wings and F6B's. in Montrose that week. On another wing forum, they have a "Rockies Gold" trip same time frame. They are staying at the Black Canyon Motel.

Quote Originally Posted by f6bcarider View Post
    I just wanted to say thank you JM Daniels.. I haven't booked yet to soon for me to plan.. but it is on my to due list thank you Ernie
    My pleasure, and the name is Jeff. See you in September!

Probably be some people there for that one that I know. Will have to check out the attendees as we get closer. I organized the first three Rockies-Gold gatherings -- 2007 and 2008 in Montrose (different times of the year) and 2010 at Copper Mountain. 300-400 people at each. Was pretty amazing gatherings and riding!!! They became too much work too many times. I was always a bit anal thus a big of planning and work, but they were fantastic events. Glad someone is still putting them together.

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    There is going to be a bunch of Wings and F6B's. in Montrose that week. On another wing forum, they have a "Rockies Gold" trip same time frame. They are staying at the Black Canyon Motel.
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

I just saw this and would love to attend. I'm scheduled for an ATV Jamboree in Utah that week, but if anything changes on the Jamboree I'll be attending this event. I would love to meet other F6B owners and see the accessories and modifications that others have come up with.

I'm going to try an make this as well. Probably won't get there until Friday though. It's on my calendar

Quote Originally Posted by dustytrader View Post
    I'm going to try an make this as well. Probably won't get there until Friday though. It's on my calendar
    Get a room booked, so I can add you to the list!

Bump! Who's coming with us?

I just checked with the Super 8 and Jeff and I are still the only ones who have booked a room. This is a fabulous riding area and a great time to be in the area. The leaves should be turning at the higher elevations and the temps should still be good.

Hopefully more of you can joins us. F6bster, Jeff and I will love to show you some of the great routes.

Az Wingrider

Quote Originally Posted by Az Wingrider View Post
    I just checked with the Super 8 and Jeff and I are still the only ones who have booked a room. This is a fabulous riding area and a great time to be in the area. The leaves should be turning at the higher elevations and the temps should still be good.

Hopefully more of you can joins us. F6bster, Jeff and I will love to show you some of the great routes.

Az Wingrider
    Dwight, I also think we should open this up to other riders, considering the slow uptake. I've let a gal that I ride with from time to time know about it, and she rides one of those things your employer sells. As far as I'm concerned, I don't discriminate, and the rooms should be first come, first served, especially since they can be cancelled, up to a day before the event.

I wish you were in Texas; I'm mapping routes to knock out the 50 stops in the Grand Tour of Texas. And if I make them all, I will definitely be trailering to Montrose...