Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

Thread: Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bump! Who's coming with us?

I just checked with the Super 8 and Jeff and I are still the only ones who have booked a room. This is a fabulous riding area and a great time to be in the area. The leaves should be turning at the higher elevations and the temps should still be good.

Hopefully more of you can joins us. F6bster, Jeff and I will love to show you some of the great routes.

Az Wingrider

Quote Originally Posted by Az Wingrider View Post
    I just checked with the Super 8 and Jeff and I are still the only ones who have booked a room. This is a fabulous riding area and a great time to be in the area. The leaves should be turning at the higher elevations and the temps should still be good.

Hopefully more of you can joins us. F6bster, Jeff and I will love to show you some of the great routes.

Az Wingrider
    Dwight, I also think we should open this up to other riders, considering the slow uptake. I've let a gal that I ride with from time to time know about it, and she rides one of those things your employer sells. As far as I'm concerned, I don't discriminate, and the rooms should be first come, first served, especially since they can be cancelled, up to a day before the event.

I wish you were in Texas; I'm mapping routes to knock out the 50 stops in the Grand Tour of Texas. And if I make them all, I will definitely be trailering to Montrose...

I agree, everyone who wants to join us is welcome.

Az Wingrider