Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates! - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

Quote Originally Posted by F6Bster View Post
    Jeff, change my dates to 14-19th. I can’t let you guys get a head start on me!!! So, I’ll arrive on Monday also and depart Saturday.
    Done!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    Your private message to me was 20 minutes after you posted this, and it didn't explain why you made the change. It's your forum, so we have to play by your rules, but like I said in my reply to the PM, if someone can't figure out where this rally is, after reading the first post in the thread, I don't want to be riding with them. There was no reason to change the title.
    Yes, you are correct, I discovered my error as I was speaking with a fellow member on the phone regarding this thread. Jeff, we have riders from their 20's all the way up to a few in their 80's. We don't deny anyone who wants to attend our events. Misunderstandings happen. I sent out 16 PM's recently, my memory isn't what it once was. No Malice was behind the clarification on both posts.

Lets Ride

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

For the folks attending the No Frills Rally, send me a PM with your okay to add your name and phone number to a doc I'll post in the Dropbox folder we are using for the maps. If I don't get a PM, I'll assume that means you don't want anyone to have your phone number, which is cool. Dwight/Dave, I already have your numbers, just need your ok. I rarely call people, just thought it would be good to have ways (phone/text) for the attendees to communicate, leading up to the rally, during, and of course, after. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    For the folks attending the No Frills Rally, send me a PM with your okay to add your name and phone number to a doc I'll post in the Dropbox folder we are using for the maps. If I don't get a PM, I'll assume that means you don't want anyone to have your phone number, which is cool. Dwight/Dave, I already have your numbers, just need your ok. I rarely call people, just thought it would be good to have ways (phone/text) for the attendees to communicate, leading up to the rally, during, and of course, after. Thanks!
    I was "fix-in-to" recommend we each post individual text files to Dropbox with personal info we want to share, including a next of kin, etc. We could name each file with our last names for easy reference later.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    I was "fix-in-to" recommend we each post individual text files to Dropbox with personal info we want to share, including a next of kin, etc. We could name each file with our last names for easy reference later.
    Let's just keep it to one file, but your idea for emergency contact info is good. I prefer not to call it "next of kin..."; if you ever met my family, you'd see why.

Update;

List created and uploaded with the information I have been given.

Just sent an email to all of you planning to attend. Unfortunately I have a medical issue that popped up and am on a couple of new meds. As a result, no riding for me for at least two weeks. Will just have to see how it goes.

Will miss you guys for sure. Enjoy the great fall sights, ride safe, and tease us all with some great pictures.

Get well, Dave
    you will be missed

Az Wingrider

For those who are thinking of joining us the Colorado "No Frills Rally" is still happening next week in Montrose Colorado. September 14th through 20th. Most of us are staying at the Holiday Inn Express but there is a Rodeway Inn just across the street that is more budget friendly. We will be riding some of the best roads in the U.S. and after the recent cold snap the leaves will be changing at the higher elevations. All riders are welcome so if you have friends on bikes from other manufacturers invite them to come along.

For those of you already on the list of attendees I plan on arriving late afternoon on Monday the 14th so I will look for you on the patio.

Az Wingrider

For those coming to this gathering the weather and scenery will be picture perfect! It is like it was laid out perfectly for motorcycle riding!!!!
    ED10E06A-A72E-45E1-B10F-DF33712D617D.jpg
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Well we all made it home after a GREAT week's worth of riding the Colorado Rockies. We hit all the major mountain passes around Silverton, Pagosa Springs, and Lake City. We made the gondola ride in Telluride and Colorado National Monument Canyon Rim road. In four day, about 1000 miles of peg scrapping twisty mountain roads. No problems, bike drops or speeding tickets.

We want to thank RickW and the rest of Value Accessories for the swag they provided.

Dwight.jpgChris.jpgJeff.jpgKevinBrad.jpg

20200915_085331.jpg
    Last edited by SeaSteve; 09-22-2020 at 08:54 AM.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.