Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates! - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

I agree, everyone who wants to join us is welcome.

Az Wingrider

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    Okay, after spending way too much time on the phone, here are the dates and details for the 2020 F6B Rally (West):

Dates:
    9/17-20

Lodging:
    Super 8
    1705 East Main Street
    Montrose, Colorado 81401
    (970) 240-8200

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/super-...se-co/overview

I've booked a block of 8 rooms, at $98.04 per night each. You can request either 2 Queens or 1 King, and when you call in, mention 2020F6B as the code. Be sure and call the number listed above; if you call another, there is a good chance you will get Wyndham Corporate, and they won't give you that rate. You will get to talk to someone in the Philippines, (like I did on three separate occasions yesterday), but it won't be fun. I know there were a dozen or so respondents to the poll, but I'm not counting on everyone committing and showing; that's why I requested 8. However, if there are more than 8 signed up, and there are still rooms available, I am sure the manager will honor the rate. Just don't dawdle, like I said, September is the hottest month of the year in Montrose. The manager also said he would keep the block reserved up until 9/3, or 14 days before we are to arrive. If there are not 8 spoken for at that time, he won't hold them. The rooms can be cancelled, up to the prior day, with no penalty.
    The get together is a FULL half a year away! I don't usually plan THAT far ahead, more like two months out. We also have a world wide event that could changing every ones travel plans.

I'll make reservations later today and update here when confirmed. I do understand I can cancel the day prior WITH NO PENALTY!

Note: I'm doing the Texas Grand Tour also but plan to hit the northern Tour Stops on the way up and back.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    The get together is a FULL half a year away! I don't usually plan THAT far ahead, more like two months out. We also have a world wide event that could changing every ones travel plans.

I'll make reservations later today and update here when confirmed. I do understand I can cancel the day prior WITH NO PENALTY!

Note: I'm doing the Texas Grand Tour also but plan to hit the northern Tour Stops on the way up and back.
    Well, it wasn't easy to get a block of rooms for that month, in that place, so dawdle at your risk.

Bumpity bump...

We are going to be ready to ride!!! I may have to arrive on Wednesday instead of Thursday!
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

I also plan to be there a day or two early to get in some extra riding. I didn't make my usual spring trip to Colorado this year so I have some catching up to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Az Wingrider View Post
    I also plan to be there a day or two early to get in some extra riding. I didn't make my usual spring trip to Colorado this year so I have some catching up to do.
    I'll probably be there early as well. The wife's brother postponed his wedding to next year, so I don't have to burn a week of vacation to go to that.

I went to the Super 8 page, header talks about limiting essential / non-essential travel.... Don't think that by then it will be that way, and right now they have an abundance of rooms, still. Would sure like to attend.

I have officially reserved a room for 17 - 20 September.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    I have officially reserved a room for 17 - 20 September.
    List updated. How is your GT2020 coming along? I did 813 miles last Saturday, knocking out 4 more, including the post office in Texarkana.