Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates! - Page 8
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

No heated gear but good base layer and I will bring leather jacket. Also will bring my cyclechiller.com Ordered yesterday. Mcrider on YouTube recommendation.

That works. I rode so many years before I got my Gerbings.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
    No heated gear but good base layer and I will bring leather jacket. Also will bring my cyclechiller.com Ordered yesterday. Mcrider on YouTube recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
    Room booked. Check in Sept 14 3pm. Checkout Sept 19th at 11am. 108 per night. Hope the bar is open.
    Added to the list, and the bar will be open. I think I was the only person drinking after ride beers in Cortez, so I imported my buddy Brad from Minnesota!

Gota hydrate!

I'm needing to shift my dates one day to the left. I'll be arriving Sunday the 13th and leaving the morning of Friday 18th. Gotta get back sooner.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    I'm needing to shift my dates one day to the left. I'll be arriving Sunday the 13th and leaving the morning of Friday 18th. Gotta get back sooner.
    Dates changed.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    Added to the list, and the bar will be open. I think I was the only person drinking after ride beers in Cortez, so I imported my buddy Brad from Minnesota!
    Not true! I seem to remember a rather large person with a long white beard who had a can of Bud affixed to his hand at all times (after bikes were put to bed).

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Not true! I seem to remember a rather large person with a long white beard who had a can of Bud affixed to his hand at all times (after bikes were put to bed).
    I said beer...

How about a comm survey for those going. Sena or packtalk? I have been trying helmets to replace my original neotec. The neotec 2 is one heavy lid. Pass on that. Picked up the sportmodular. That was a waste. Not very comfortable and was loud to me. Then a Schuberth c3pro on closeout. Its almost as comfy as the neotec 1. I bought the new sena 50s and a packtalk jbl bold. The sena 50s has the best sound for music. Only did one group ride with comms in my many years and we all had 20s s. That was really cool and worked well. Nowadays we have this mesh stuff. Problem is sena mesh and packtalk mesh are not compatible. Neither spend much on regular Bluetooth. The 50s will drop your phone if you hook up 2 Bluetooth intercoms. The 20s did 8 I think.
    Last edited by Audiochris90; 08-09-2020 at 03:12 PM.

This Colorado trip is on my bucket list. I feel like a little girl on Christmas. Its going to be great.