Mustang Seat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Seat

Mustang Seat

Even though they had a hiccup on the new model, I want to say I got my new one in and love it. 6'3" and the bike has never felt better. Great fit and finish! Thanks!
    www.g-spotservices.com
    Boat Customizing

That's good news on the seat. If anyone about my size gets one (5'9") 195lbs. Let me know how it fits/works, etc...Thanks...BTW, any issues with the install and saddlebag pulls not working right?.Some have had issues with the bags not opening after installing aftermarket seats.....

bags not working

after mounting mustang seat, one of my saddlebag pulls does not return to full close after closing bag, I just manually push it flush. will investigate further in spring, but I also love the seat, 5'11", 230#.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsol1 View Post
    after mounting mustang seat, one of my saddlebag pulls does not return to full close after closing bag, I just manually push it flush. will investigate further in spring, but I also love the seat, 5'11", 230#.
    Loosen seat bolts on the side that's having issues and reposition grab rail. Usually solves the problem.

I also want to sit on a Mustang before buying it or the Ultimate...I guess I will have to wait until Daytona.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Recently I went directly to Mustang to order a seat for the F6.........they took my order and told me the seat would be shipped in about 3-4 days. After 4 days I contacted them to confirm status and they tell me there would be no seat available for at least 2 weeks. I guess in this business right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing. Shame on Mustang.

Does anyone know if mustang has a drivers back rest? if not can you use an aftermarket model? thanks

No not for the seat they are making now.
    Ok he's done

thanks, how we'll does their seat support your back? I have an aftermarket backrest on my stock seat and it works very well. Don't know that I would like to be without it for long rides. ncf6b

Quote Originally Posted by NCF6B View Post
    thanks, how we'll does their seat support your back? I have an aftermarket backrest on my stock seat and it works very well. Don't know that I would like to be without it for long rides. ncf6b
    The lower lumbar support design of the Mustang seat is why I bought it and sold my custom seat. It supports very well and I don't need a backrest which I didn't want to add.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]