Almost trade it but.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost trade it but.....

Almost trade it but.....

F6B cropped.jpgIMG_8021.jpg

I almost traded my bike last month but it would have a big mistake. You just got to learn to appreciate what you have.

Hear Hear! These are great bikes.

I really like your seat. Looks almost stock but with accents. Is it a custom rebuild?

I have sent the seat to get it a bit soft but they mess up the cover. I found a local guy here in Fl and he replaced the upholstery. I thought about a darker color on the sides, but it would be lost with the bike's color. The cover is marine grade so is waterproof.

Once you ride the F6B, what else is there. I've been trying to buy another just to have two in the stall but when I compare it to the 6, there is nothing to buy. LOL Not impressed with the new wing. I will wait to see what direction they go in. My 2013 is now an evil wing and with only 50K is ready to run.

I also toyed with the idea of trading in the F6B for a new Wing when they first came out, but they wanted my bike and about $15000.
    It wasn't worth it, but a few months later Honda was clearing out the 1800 Valkyrie for less then $10,000 so I bought one of those and I couldn't be happier with 2 great bikes.

I look around sometimes. Then I get back on the F6B and nothing is beating it enough for me to pull the trigger.
    Haven't driven the Indian Challenger, yet.

I had the exact stable as you, VTX1800 and the B.
    Ended up selling the X to my buddy so I can still ride it when I get the itch for Vtwin power.

I nearly sold mine, too. Have a 15 Wing, 15 F6BD and a 12 HD Heritage, selling the Harley instead. Had a buyer for the F6 and I backed out at the last min. Now when I ride it, I could not imagine not having it! Didn't think I would ever sell the Heritage, my 3rd since the model was introduced, but the Wing a F6B are just too enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Joe View Post
    I nearly sold mine, too. Have a 15 Wing, 15 F6BD and a 12 HD Heritage, selling the Harley instead. Had a buyer for the F6 and I backed out at the last min. Now when I ride it, I could not imagine not having it! Didn't think I would ever sell the Heritage, my 3rd since the model was introduced, but the Wing a F6B are just too enjoyable.
    Indeed it is. I am making some additions to make it more "mine" and I think it looks pretty good.
    IMG_8094.jpgIMG_8093.jpgIMG_8095.jpgIMG_8096.jpg
    I'm working on getting LED and HID lights for the front and back, and minor cosmetic changes on the side where rider pegs are. I'm going to add some snake skin to the side were the foot sits so it won't get any more scratches. I'm not really a cold weather rider so no heating required. Also I'm going to add similar pegs to the passenger like the ones for the rider

Quote Originally Posted by perohijo View Post
    Indeed it is. I am making some additions to make it more "mine" and I think it looks pretty good.
    IMG_8094.jpgIMG_8093.jpgIMG_8095.jpgIMG_8096.jpg
    I'm working on getting LED and HID lights for the front and back, and minor cosmetic changes on the side where rider pegs are. I'm going to add some snake skin to the side were the foot sits so it won't get any more scratches. I'm not really a cold weather rider so no heating required. Also I'm going to add similar pegs to the passenger like the ones for the rider
    Nice looking bike. I have floor boards on the rear of mine, and did Kury mini boards for me. Adding a Russell Day Long seat soon, some Clearwater lights, Sevinas) and Kury Ergo III. Have the Ergo IIIs on the Wing and like them. Hope they will function with the Revco Aero flip out on it now. Need to set it up as a back up for IBA rides in case my Wing is out of commission for any reason.