Questions on the ------- wind screen

Thread: Questions on the ------- wind screen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm also looking at the angrystad windshield. I currently have the slipstreamer 11" and the noise and buffeting at highway speeds is insane. It is also almost impossible to hear the radio. Just to confirm, the base shield is the same size on all options, the only other option is the height of the adjustable part of the shield? Also are there options for clear/tints for both shields? What would you recommend for 6'0"? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualsporter View Post
    I'm also looking at the angrystad windshield. I currently have the slipstreamer 11" and the noise and buffeting at highway speeds is insane. It is also almost impossible to hear the radio. Just to confirm, the base shield is the same size on all options, the only other option is the height of the adjustable part of the shield? Also are there options for clear/tints for both shields? What would you recommend for 6'0"? Thanks in advance.
    yes the base shield is the same for all sizes.. I'm 6.0 I use the 13 inch top screen in clear I have it set to the lowest position... The best shield I've ever tried I can hear my music at volume setting at ten at seventy miles per hour.. and yes they have several choices on tints for shield. I hope you enjoy your shield

Quote Originally Posted by f6bcarider View Post
    yes the base shield is the same for all sizes.. I'm 6.0 I use the 13 inch top screen in clear I have it set to the lowest position... The best shield I've ever tried I can hear my music at volume setting at ten at seventy miles per hour.. and yes they have several choices on tints for shield. I hope you enjoy your shield
    Thanks for the reply, I was looking at the website, I'm going to go with the 13 also, just not sure yet if I should go with clear or one of the tints.