Saddle Bags Lock, not a big fan of it.

Thread: Saddle Bags Lock, not a big fan of it.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just a rhetorical question here. Have we become so lazy that we cannot stick a key in the lock, turn the lock and open the case?
    Asking for a friend.
    Defiant77
    Tampa Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Defiant77 View Post
    Just a rhetorical question here. Have we become so lazy that we cannot stick a key in the lock, turn the lock and open the case?
    Asking for a friend.
    I like to be able to get into my bags while the bike is running. I don't want to carry two keys either. I don't want to cut a key and leave it in either. I like riding all day and leaving them unlocked like I did with previous bikes. I personally think it is a stupid function that Honda should have put more thought into. I ask you why does Honda think we need to have them locked all the time? Why did they not think this out? They did on other bikes with saddlebags.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    I like to be able to get into my bags while the bike is running. I don't want to carry two keys either. I don't want to cut a key and leave it in either. I like riding all day and leaving them unlocked like I did with previous bikes. I personally think it is a stupid function that Honda should have put more thought into. I ask you why does Honda think we need to have them locked all the time? Why did they not think this out? They did on other bikes with saddlebags.
    Agree with you 100%, completely stupid function that I have never had on any other bike. My Wing does not do that, but if it did at least it has a remote, and no I am not going to buy and install the bag openers. Not about being lazy, it is about what is convenient for me, and it is about how I want it. Looks like you want it that way too.