Stock Market - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stock Market

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    My grandpa would of told you, if it sounds to good to be true.......

Post a link to unlimited riches.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I'm not a stock market player, however I might be interested in buying some stocks now.
    In 12 months all of this frantic craziness will be over and stocks will continue to climb.

I'm being told to buy Apple, Exxon, Boeing etc.....
    History repeats itself and in a few months, things will start going back up.

Any suggestions?
    I'm thinking established US company airline stock. Gov won't let the airlines fail (?) because the global economy will continue to require air travel. All the requirements for a return to routine air travel are in place (infrastructure, planes, people, etc.). No big ramp up costs to get back up to speed. Just an idea. Not so positive on the oil stocks, Saudi Arabia is making it clear that they want to and will dominate the market. They have been building their production capacity up greatly for the last 20 years and have (I think I read somewhere a 10 million barrel a day reserve capacity) the ability to swamp the market with low cost product. Their cost of production is less than $10 per barrel. US production cost is over $20, with shale production cost even higher. Figures may be off a bit but the concept is correct.
    Last edited by Travelor; 03-22-2020 at 09:29 AM.

My grandpa would of told you, if it sounds to good to be true.......

Post a link to unlimited riches.
    I never said, untold riches, I said no market risk

http://wealthconceptsgroup.com/retirement_info.html

I am happy to give anyone a presentation with details on the program.
    Last edited by Davidk; 03-22-2020 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    I never said, untold riches, I said no market risk

http://wealthconceptsgroup.com/retirement_info.html

I am happy to give anyone a presentation with details on the program.
    I said unlimited as you stated you’d be the richest guy in the world if....... so I assume a slight sales exaggeration?

Disclaimer- Phantom, throwing money into black holes other than real estate is a thing of the past for me and I was pretty bad at it to begin with.

Again IMO...Going forward global luxury travel and vacation cruises will be on everyone's radar as risky at least for a few years. We have all seen that you can risk infection while traveling on foreign soil and at sea, and how the door can easily close preventing your return home. It'll also take 100's of thousands of families a year or two to re group financially.

The conundrum for us oldies is that low risk safe investments won't gain much traction for the balance of our lifetimes.

Just my 2c worth.

Stay healthy as best you can everyone.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

Company my wife works for, JBS International just posted record net profits in 2019 of 209 billion. Looking at a record 1st quarter in 2020. They are the worlds largest protein provider and she works in their chicken division, Pilgrim’s Pride.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Company my wife works for, JBS International just posted record net profits in 2019 of 209 billion. Looking at a record 1st quarter in 2020. They are the worlds largest protein provider and she works in their chicken division, Pilgrim’s Pride.
    JBS International

Owned by Blue Cross - Blue Shield of South Carolina

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    JBS International

Owned by Blue Cross - Blue Shield of South Carolina
    Different Company. Actually owned by a Brazilian guy. 250k employees so I’m sure there’s multiple crossover markets. Dudes story is quite impressive. jbssa.com is their main website.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Well, on June 1st I took the plunge.

I purchased BOEING stock at $151.00 per share.

It's been a wild ride and the future is still unknown, however Boeing has done well. Today it is hovering around $225.00

IF and I say IF YOU HAD purchased 1000 shares and STILL have them ... you have made $74,000 in only 6 months

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.