2015 F6B deluxe
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 F6B deluxe

2015 F6B deluxe

I'm thinking of getting a new DCT after I sell my 2015 F6B Deluxe but dealer trade in offers are insulting at best and with so few bikes for sale in my area it's hard to put a real value on my existing bike. Anybody have an idea what it should sell for?

2015 Honda F6B deluxe, Blue, 2100 miles w/ tinted shield. Excellent condition.

WP_000910.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I bought the identical described bike with 950 miles on it last October. I paid $12,000. I think I got a great deal since he had it for sale all summer for $13,000. Good luck with sale, nice bike!

I see a taller, vented windshield, passenger floorboards, and backrest riser, and fog lights. Anything else ? and are you the original owner? Any factory warranty left? All these question help to determine the value. If you sell it outright, the price Mdbrock paid is decent. If your trading, forget trying to get any value. The dealer may give you 7-8k, because he wants to sell it for 12k.
    Only 2100 miles on a 2015, and living in California? You gotta ride more, my friend!

I'd say any accessories are only valued by a private sale person who puts value into them. Sell the sizzle when you post it privately. I bought my 2014 deluxe with 4k on the ODO with a few nice upgrades to it for $10,500 and because you have cruise, I would say you would be safe in the 11-12k range easy. These bikes are hard to find in that kind of condition and with that low mileage. Could be a stellar selling point for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    living in California? You gotta ride more, my friend!
    +1000!
    2016 F6B Deluxe with goodies.

Thanks for the input. I am the original owner. I also put on switchback turn signals since that photo was taken. They really make it hard to miss when it's coming at you. I bought the 7 year extended warranty so a couple of years are left. After this whole coronavirus thing blows over I think I'll start advertising on craigslist. I really love everything about the bike, I just want the DCT trans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have had a 13 for sale for 6 months not an offer. These bikes apparently have no resale. Sad but true. I think if you wanting new model trade at dealer cut your loses and ride on. I dont think you will see getting $10,000 or more from that bike trade of sale.

Meh, it may require some patience, but it's truly one of the best bikes on the planet. With low miles, warranty left, and extras, you have a real gem. The right buyer will know exactly what you have and be excited to buy it. 11-12ishk, I imagine?

Jason

I bought my 14 Yellow/Blk F6BD looking only for this color. Only found 2 in FL very few throughout the country. Being patient as I searched but my back up was the Blue/Blk. Great looking bike. I paid 12k for mine with only 7,700 miles, mustange seat, Pathfinder lights, K-Chrome axcent glove box. Great condiction. Good luck.
    Last edited by FarsideF6B; 04-05-2020 at 06:53 PM. Reason: adding features

First.. don't expect too much $ for the accessories you've added... an experienced cycle sales person told me that one can only expect a maximum of .10 on the dollar. As far as the "base" bike... with only 2,100 miles... I'd guess that it would sell private party for somewhere around $12-$13K. The fact that 2016+ "last Gen" F6Bs were heavily discounted right before the "next Gen" models were released didn't help with resale (trade-in) values. You're in CA... with basically 12-month riding season, so you've got that going for you. Good luck with the sale!