2015 F6B deluxe - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 F6B deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by OlyF6B View Post
    First.. don't expect too much $ for the accessories you've added... an experienced cycle sales person told me that one can only expect a maximum of .10 on the dollar. As far as the "base" bike... with only 2,100 miles... I'd guess that it would sell private party for somewhere around $12-$13K. The fact that 2016+ "last Gen" F6Bs were heavily discounted right before the "next Gen" models were released didn't help with resale (trade-in) values. You're in CA... with basically 12-month riding season, so you've got that going for you. Good luck with the sale!
    About $6500 under MSRP for the one in my garage...

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    About $6500 under MSRP for the one in my garage...
    Yup... same here. The '16 Deluxe I found in Salem, OR didn't have 1 mile on the clock.. no battery installed. Traveled down from Olympia, WA, did the deal (same level of discount you mention) and rode it back home. Best scoot deal of my life!

Those really good deals did not last long and can no longer be found plus they were standards not deluxe mods. I think a 15 D with that low of mileage is worth about as much as any I've seen used. People ask more with more miles all the time. Do they get it, don't know. I agree the aftermarket stuff adds little value.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Those really good deals did not last long and can no longer be found plus they were standards not deluxe mods. I think a 15 D with that low of mileage is worth about as much as any I've seen used. People ask more with more miles all the time. Do they get it, don't know. I agree the aftermarket stuff adds little value.
    My '16 is a Deluxe, the white ones weren't made as standards.

My son also got a 16 deluxe white. I got little pissed at price he got his for. I already figured I stuck with mine. I turned it to 10,000 miles yesterday. It is second bike on my insurance policy so full coverage is only $134. per year. I guess I well ride it til it blows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    My son also got a 16 deluxe white. I got little pissed at price he got his for. I already figured I stuck with mine. I turned it to 10,000 miles yesterday. It is second bike on my insurance policy so full coverage is only $134. per year. I guess I well ride it til it blows up.
    You’re gonna be riding it a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    You’re gonna be riding it a long time.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Selling your F6B

HBWinger, if you're patient I think you should get around $11,000 - $12,000 for your bike. I purchased my 2016 standard last summer for $12,000. I'm in Northern California and found it in LA, so I trailered down and picked it up. It had just over 11,000 miles on it and had a custom seat and Serius added. There are people looking for these bikes, but you have to find the right buyer and sometimes that takes patience. Best of luck to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

73380139-A14D-4BB7-9885-9B51C80C5CBB.jpg
    Bought my 13 with 15,000 miles, center stand , passenger backrest, mc cruise electronic cruise control. $8,800.00 love it.

Just listed it on Craiglist OC. We'll see what happens. It's the only one in all of Orange County! Their is another in Los Angeles. Hard to believe, it's such a great bike you would think you would find hundreds. It is a nice bike though so maybe once they get one they keep them. I'm only selling it because I want the DCT. I actually prefer the styling of mine over the new model, which I think is too edgey. Well, like I said we'll see what happens, I'm a pretty patient person. Thanks for all your help and suggestions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]