2015 F6B deluxe - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 F6B deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by HBWinger View Post
    Just listed it on Craiglist OC. We'll see what happens. It's the only one in all of Orange County! Their is another in Los Angeles. Hard to believe, it's such a great bike you would think you would find hundreds. It is a nice bike though so maybe once they get one they keep them. I'm only selling it because I want the DCT. I actually prefer the styling of mine over the new model, which I think is too edgey. Well, like I said we'll see what happens, I'm a pretty patient person. Thanks for all your help and suggestions.
    My buddy in Temecula has a 16 matte grey he’s going to sell. Unfortunately the bike looks like s..t as he doesn’t take care of the paint/exterior.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    My buddy in Temecula has a 16 matte grey he’s going to sell. Unfortunately the bike looks like s..t as he doesn’t take care of the paint/exterior.
    That's in Riverside county right? I'll check out there and see what they have available. HB Honda has a few new 2018's , a couple of 2019's and is getting in some 2020's, but no way I'm paying 28K for a motorcycle. I bought my 4dr civic for 24K!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey, I've had some interest already. Got 2 offers, one 10k and one 11k. I may get that new dct before the end of the summer at this rate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]