Covid 19 has you looking for something to do? Check this out!

Thread: Covid 19 has you looking for something to do? Check this out!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was set to enter my first enduro this spring. The “lost in Lodi“ race, part of the Appalachian championship enduro series. It too has been postponed.

https://www.lostinlodi.com/

I have been a woods rider but my son really wants to race. They have team races for us to race together and I thought I could get a feel for what to expect before we go as a team. I upgraded him to a CRF150R last season and he is in love with the power.

How do you like the husky? I have my eye on the ktm 300 tpi but have heard I may fit better on the husky as I am only 5’7”.

Hands down the BEST woods/trail bike I’ve ever had. Since KTM is a Husky it’s a win win. I was originally looking at the Xcf 350 four stroke. But after further research I was going towards the XCW300 six days, until I went into the dealership. The best bang for your buck all around was the TE300. It reminds me of Chevy and GMC. Husky is the GMC. Lol. Te has the same wide ratio transmission as the XCW and it has linkage rear suspension. My son also raced the crf150r, that bike rips!! Sad thing I was raised on a Honda but KTM took over the off road market. Maybe someday Honda will get back into it.