Dealers Selling "New" 2016 F6B
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dealers Selling "New" 2016 F6B

Dealers Selling "New" 2016 F6B

I think it was last year Honda released some "New / Old Stock" 2016 F6Bs that I assume they had over produced and were sitting in a warehouse somewhere? Does anyone know if any of these units are still available and if so who has them?

The last I knew, State 8 Had some. I think they all may be gone now. Last August, I think they were going for about $13,000.

I believe several dealers in North Carolina have a few.
    Journeyman ATCS, retired
    U.S. DOT - Federal Aviation Administration -- 1982-2012

--- Valve Audio: Use a transistor, go to jail .....it's the LAW!! ---

I would suspect the leftovers Are standards. Be sure to ask when / if you find one.

CycleTrader shows one new F6B in the whole country, a 2015 blue one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    I would suspect the leftovers Are standards. Be sure to ask when / if you find one.
    If true, they're all gray. As I remember the white ones were only made as Deluxe models. The heated grips and center stand were the reason I wanted the Deluxe. The backrest was also nice since it includes the brackets needed for a rack. But the self cancelling turn signals are a negative IMO. They cancel so quickly that you have to hit the switch again and again, which results in more effort than manual signals.

State8 didn't have any new ones, but they had a really good deal on a 2016 with less then 700 miles on it. I talked to them, put down a deposit and then they called me back to tell me that they had made a mistake and that someone else had already put down a deposit before I did. So I just missed it.

No handle sam, more likely someone came in and offered more than they were asking. I've seen it happen before. Some dealers are like that, but not all.

The trend away from motorcycles appears to be accelerating due to the Virus.

I still believe my 2013 will outlast me, and as much as I would love to get a newer one, I can’t justify selling a perfectly good one that has never given me any trouble.

https://cleantechnica.com/2020/04/17...kes-deep-cuts/

Quote Originally Posted by No Handle Sam View Post
    State8 didn't have any new ones, but they had a really good deal on a 2016 with less then 700 miles on it. I talked to them, put down a deposit and then they called me back to tell me that they had made a mistake and that someone else had already put down a deposit before I did. So I just missed it.
    A friend of mine bought this bike I believe. Grey with the aftermarket seat?

I also have a friend that bought a leftover from state 8 last year. I heard the dealership bought up a whole bunch of them from all over. Not sure if any are left. Being local to them I prefer to take my business elsewhere but it sounds like they had a great deal on the leftovers.
    When that open road starts to callin’ me,
    There’s something over the hill that I gotta see

~Hank Williams