Need highway pegs for vertical crash bars

Thread: Need highway pegs for vertical crash bars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If your only reference is the "mick-o-pegs," I second the Kuryakyn pegs recommendation. The Kury Ergo II or III Cruise Mounts (scroll down) attach to the horizontal bar but are MUCH HIGHER than the mick-o-pegs. They can still scrape, but not as easily as the mick-o-pegs.

Never tried to attach them to the vertical bar but it might be possible. Could be difficult to reach them with your feet.

Cyclemax also has a Kuryakyn standard peg for 1" pipes which may work for you. The guy at Cyclemax will answer an email and confirm if this fits the F6B.

I've got a set of the mick-o-pegs I'd sell for $25 + shipping to any "fool" who wants them. They have lots of scrapes. Actually very comfortable but can be dangerous if you lean to far.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    If your only reference is the "mick-o-pegs," I second the Kuryakyn pegs recommendation. The Kury Ergo II or III Cruise Mounts (scroll down) attach to the horizontal bar but are MUCH HIGHER than the mick-o-pegs. They can still scrape, but not as easily as the mick-o-pegs.

Never tried to attach them to the vertical bar but it might be possible. Could be difficult to reach them with your feet.

Cyclemax also has a Kuryakyn standard peg for 1" pipes which may work for you. The guy at Cyclemax will answer an email and confirm if this fits the F6B.

I've got a set of the mick-o-pegs I'd sell for $25 + shipping to any "fool" who wants them. They have lots of scrapes. Actually very comfortable but can be dangerous if you lean to far.
    Sent you a PM