....since I joined the F6B Forum back in '17 when I picked up my leftover '16 F6BD but haven't posted since. I remember posting about the K1600B as well as Honda's new Goldwing when they both came out in '18, but unfortunately, can't find my post.This being said, I was torn at that time between both new models even though I'd just bought my '16 B in '17 (which I love) and was real curious about both new models, as well as their comparisons.

It's been 3yr now that I own me Honda, and decided to try the BMW, so yesterday I placed a deposit on a '19 leftover Imperial Blue Metallic K1600B which was a direct target aimed at Honda's B when it was released. So soon is my time (after sufficient milage) to share my impressions between these two bikes. Although Honda has totally redesigned their B (Goldwing) and some may feel it's not a fair comparison (myself included) I'm still looking forward to doing so because I feel the '16 B is an amazing motorcycle regardless, and it's totally subjective but I feel I cant go wrong with either, I hope. Keep you posted, and in the meantime everyone stay safe!

Joe