From the best I can tell we are supposed to have about 116 Hp with about 100 measured. I wonder if my bike has that with 55K on the odo and all things still stock. Found a place close by that will do a dyno for 50 bucks, thinking I might do that. This is just for 2 runs with HP and torque measured, no adjustments. It is a HD place and they do not work on other brands. Surprised they even let me in the door. If my numbers are low I will go to plan B which is yet to be determined but could be as simple as valves checked, plugs changed and a new air filter and then another 50 to see if I have an improvement. Or as drastic as new bike time, would hate that as mine is just now the way I like with seat, bars and shield that I like along with many other small upgrades. I do not want after market pipes and intake filter change. The bike is smooth, cranks easy and gets good gas mileage, don't want to mess that up. Interested in what a few of you that actually have experience in this type of thing think.