Corbin Strikes Again.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corbin Strikes Again....

IMO...It would look odd if the trunk was the lighter grey "Matte Silver" color. At least in your pictures, I like that it matches the seat color.

I completely agree with every other complaint you have. Sorry your getting such bad service from Corbin.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwenty View Post
    It never would have gotten mounted if it were me. I may have even cancelled before that long.
    Ditto.

That is terrible service, I would have packed that thing back up and sent countless emails to the tops in charge at the Corbin Company. I would not stop sending until I got some kind of response from Corbin. The original Idea was great for Corbin, but as I remember in the beginning the fit was not great but now they seam to just don't care about the request of the consumer at all. I would be a wash for me when it was removed from the box. Just my thoughts. I demand on getting what I pay for.

I like the design, but the service you got really makes me wonder if it is worth it.

If you know you might get screwed going in, you can’t be to upset when you do.

First question that comes to mind is why did you accept it and not send it back?
    Defiant77
    Tampa Bay