Covid and Riding my notice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid and Riding my notice

This damn virus has become a political football. If you're a Democrat it seems that you want to keep everything closed down, and if you're a Republican you want to open it back up and let people go back to earning a living. I've been riding up here in Norther California and while the traffic is a little lighter than normal, it doesn't seem a great deal different than before the virus. Many of the State parks are open, but parking is blocked off so that only locals can use the parks. And while filling stations are open, their bathrooms are mostly closed off, so you can buy gas, but not relieve yourself. I've been renovating one of my rentals and Lowe's and Home Depot are packed, so is Walmart. But churches are closed and I can't get a haircut. The local donut shop and Pizza parlor are open for take out business, but the fitness center is closed. It's a strange, strange world these days.

Went to Maine today, Memorial Day. Weather wasn’t great, but it was basically dead. This is a high tourist area, Kittery. Not surprised at all, seems that Maine has the same closure rules we have in Mass. we did eat at a place, order, wait outside, eat outside. Summer will not be the same in New England. I feel bad for businesses.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Wi. Supreme Court over road the Gov's order on the quarantine and we are getting some semblance of normalcy back, some. Many have not yet received their government check or unemployment, it is a mess and some don't want to go back to work because they are making more on unemployment... I going to try and put it behind me for a while w/a 9 night South Dakota/Yellowstone trip in about 2 weeks if things work out...
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Spot on Chop...I see Hudstone had a major street fight, the other night...LOL Flatlanders crossing the border. They figured out what happens when a Badger goes down a Gopher hole...LOL
    Gonna be gone most month of June, back late June.