Seat for the vertically challenged

Thread: Seat for the vertically challenged

Seat for the vertically challenged

I have a 28" -29" inseam, and struggle a bit with the seat height of the F6B. I have been riding with a Mustang seat since I purchased the bike (a 2016 model). The Mustang seat helped the height issue a bit, but it is also very hard, and can create back pain after 200+ miles of riding. Even the addition of an AirHawk seat pad hasn't helped all of that much.

I enjoy doing very long rides...including Iron Butts, but I am going to be limited in such efforts until I figure a seat solution.

Any suggestions?

I've got the Corbin Dual heated Tourer on order. I'm 5'9.... Was 5'10 before the army🤦🏼-♂️ every Corbin seat I've had has been firm but extremely comfortable long distance. Especially after the foam contours to your rear/back. I have no question it will be comfortable. Just pray it does better for my back than the stock seat shelf.... That thing is brutal.

Thank you for your reply. I'm going to the Corbin site, and check that seat out.

Please let me know how the seat feels after you have broken it in.

Seat arrived the other day. Check out my post in the garage with pics. The mustang allegedly sits you 1" lower than stock while the Corbin is only 1/2". It can be made narrower in the thighs tho if you call them from what I've been told.
    Seat won't get put on for a while tho. I'm waiting for all my parts before I pull the Tourpack again 🤣 I almost lost a friend putting that sucker on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane35Fowle View Post
    Seat arrived the other day. Check out my post in the garage with pics. The mustang allegedly sits you 1" lower than stock while the Corbin is only 1/2". It can be made narrower in the thighs tho if you call them from what I've been told.
    Seat won't get put on for a while tho. I'm waiting for all my parts before I pull the Tourpack again 🤣 I almost lost a friend putting that sucker on.
    That's why I always work on my bike alone! What part of Louisiana do you live???

I'm in DeRidder!

I don't think it would have been possible to install the trunk without a friend... 2 friends probably would have made it easier! Or some sort of adjustable rafter hoist.

For people who buy a bike that is too big for them: http://lowerwing.com/?fbclid=IwAR0e-...NrkqtoxNQYSNgQ

I don't feel I have the same cornering clearance on the B compared to my old 2003 Wing. I scrape the pegs way easier and I'm not a master tourer. I would think the Lowerwing product would make the B underside just to low. Does anyone have that on their B?