Input on Crampbuster

Thread: Input on Crampbuster

Input on Crampbuster

Wondering if any one has + or - with this.
    I have a KAYAKO throttle lock as my 13 has no cruise, Mostly looking to end numb fingers ect..
    Not willing to spend over 800 dollars to install cc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like the Kuryakin Universal Throttle Boss better. It grips the throttle tighter and doesn't tend to slip as my Cramp Buster did. I also have an Omni Cruise installed which works very well for me. Between the 2 of them, I never get a tired or tingly right hand.

I had a brake away on a previous Valk and it was really good. Pricier than many, but high quality machining and it clicks in very easily and the brake release mechanism worked very well.

Jason

I love my Breakaway, it is a little pricey but works well and made well and is easy to install. I also have a 2013 with no cruise. You will be pleased.

I just added a crampbuster today. It took a few adjustments for riding with it and all, but for $10, it’s going to do the job for me. I need more time for a better review. I just figure if I don’t like it, I’m not in for a big loss. I just need to stretch my fingers once in a while. I get more of a wrist issue than fingers. The bike has cruise, but don’t care for it. I like to be on the grip. Seems like every time I turn it on, I need to release it right away.
    Last edited by wjduke; 05-30-2020 at 06:25 PM.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

What's the problem with the Kaoko throttle lock. I have one on my 13 and it works fine.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Go to Amazon and search Atlas Throttle Lock. Best throttle lock available in my opinion. That is what I have.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by DaWadd View Post
    What's the problem with the Kaoko throttle lock. I have one on my 13 and it works fine.
    I was going to pose the same question, I have the Kaoko, it works great. Numb fingers don't have anything to do with a throttle lock/cruise control device??
    Numb fingers may be due to vibration, I'd check the wheel balance first.

Just to follow up, the Crampbuster works for me. It’s not perfect, it does slip a little while riding. For the price, it gives me the slight break I need.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Just to follow up, the Crampbuster works for me. It’s not perfect, it does slip a little while riding. For the price, it gives me the slight break I need.
    Thanks Wjduke
    Have been Putting pressure to hold but if I need to accelerate have to grab a handful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]