This fits me to a "T"! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This fits me to a "T"!

Quote Originally Posted by Cali261 View Post
    I believe the word they use now is “Chazzhole”. I don’t know if you have to be born there or just a resident. I’ve been called many things in my life, but that may be a new one. (I’ve never been to Seattle).
    Living in SoCal for 47 years I’ve been called everything, mostly on the roads. I prefer to call those Seattle occupiers CHAZIS. I’ve never been to Seattle either but I have seen a Starbucks.

When my Dad came home from Viet Nam in late 66 he had changed from the man I knew before he left.
    He would shake his head and scream, yes scream what the hell is going on in this country.
    I was raised by this guy that had served in three of Americas wars or conflicts call them what you will.
    But because of the way he saw things and how they should be so go I.
    At this time I laugh more and more at myself as I repeat my fathers words and a few times have turned
    around half expecting that man to be standing there., saying see what I mean.

Thank you both for your service.

You can call me whatever you want, but don’t call me late for dinner!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I've made these same observations and although I'm not as long in the tooth I agree with each point made. As an African American man (Identifies as simply American lol) who actively serves in the USMC. Going back home means being subjected to the same criticisms but tac on Race trader, sell out, uncle tom, and whatever 'deplorable' group CNN chooses to point their cannon at this week I must admit it gets harder and harder to hear them when I'm blowing by'em all on my F6B lol.
    2015 Blue F6B Deluxe, Mods: Bagger shield, Heli Bars, Garmin ZUMO, Beverage Butler, LED HIs/Lows, Pathfinder Switchbacks, Smoked Lenses. Kury Ergo IIIs, Iso foot rests, Transformer Passenger floor boards, Reflector replacement Lights, Trailer Isolation harness, Iso Grips, Smart Mount Backrest, Luggage rack, Homemade Lightning Strike, TBR Exhaust, ADD ON Hitch, Healtech Brake flasher, J&M upgraded speakers. K&N Air filter, LED Accent lights, Custom flag bar, Tritium Led Fog lights, Air Wings...

Looks like we are all part of a new "Me Too" movement. I'm ok with that...

Quote Originally Posted by invictusf6b View Post
    i must admit it gets harder and harder to hear them when i'm blowing by'em all on my f6b lol.
    RIGHT ON BROTHER!!!

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I guess I'm a Me Too also, now that I see what it means! And you guys make me very proud to be one these "Me Too" people.

By the way, I've woke up every day of my nearly 64 years free to enjoy life as I see fit as have my children and Grandchildren. And that's because of you veterans! Thanks for your service.
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
    And... moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.''
    -- Barry Goldwater, Acceptance Speech at the Republican Convention; 1964

Well, I'm not alone here, there are 14 members here who just think alike, fits me like a T

Make that 15 !!