Selling my 100% US-legal 2016 F6B WITH ABS (Imported from Canada)!!!!!!!!!

Thread: Selling my 100% US-legal 2016 F6B WITH ABS (Imported from Canada)!!!!!!!!!

Selling my 100% US-legal 2016 F6B WITH ABS (Imported from Canada)!!!!!!!!!

HI All, I am SELLING my 2016 F6B Deluxe WITH Honda OEM C-ABS (matte-pearl white) that I imported from A Honda Powersports dealer in Ontario, Canada in 2017. It has under 6K miles on it. I went through all the import hassles (duty, customs, EPA, DOT, etc) because I loved the F6B (looks, low CG, pulls like a locomotive, but wanted ABS for the sand they put down in the winter on the blind twisties I love to ride here in Colorado. 100% US-legal with current Colorado title, registration, and plates. You can check it our on Ebay here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184310437950

I am selling because I was hoping my wife (who also was a big fan of having ABS w an 800+ lb motorcycle) would enjoy day trips with me, but after a few trips she decided she really prefers 4 wheels and 2 doors ;-).

You can ping me on my cell 303-625-3198 if you have an interest in learning more.

Stay well....Brian in Colorado
    Attached Images Attached Images

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    whats the asking price please

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    whats the asking price please
    The eBay add states $14,999.

It sold for $13,500

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoF6b View Post
    HI All, I am SELLING my 2016 F6B,,,, I went through all the import hassles (duty, customs, EPA, DOT, etc) because I loved the F6B (looks, low CG, pulls like a locomotive, but wanted ABS for the sand they put down in the winter on the blind twisties I love to ride here in Colorado. 100% US-legal with current Colorado title, registration, and plates. You can check it our on Ebay here:

I am selling because I was hoping my wife (who also was a big fan of having ABS w an 800+ lb motorcycle) would enjoy day trips with me, but after a few trips she decided she really prefers 4 wheels and 2 doors ;-).

Stay well....Brian in Colorado
    Hey Brian, everything west of Denver is pure riding paradise. You're blessed. And thank you too for proving a point I've been saying for years - ride the bike you want because your woman may change her mind at even given time. Damn shame you wasting all that time, money, and energy with that border hassle.
    "Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own." Bruce Lee

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Andy Dufresne

Bought a 2018 GW DCT & LOVE it!!!

IMG_4237.jpgHi All, thanks for your comments. Sorry I have been MIA. As a follow up, after I sold the F6B and a year ago I bought a used 2018 GW DCT (w 5K miles on it) and LOVE everything about it! Both bikes have their pros and cons....but the DCT is awesome! Never going back to a clutch!