Coming back soon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming back soon

Thanks for the response. As you rack up more miles on the bike, would be great to hear more about your impressions of DCT as it becomes more familiar to you. I continue to ponder this as a future option but still sitting firmly on the fence versus the manual. Enjoy the new ride!

Love it, good luck! I’ve seen more on the new wings since I’ve been glued to you tube, than I did looking for my first B. I really like your color scheme. A lot say not to get the 2020, but Honda made improvements and you made a good choice. I haven’t heard anything bad about the DCT either. They say it shifts right when you expect it. I’m looking forward to your thoughts as you pile on the miles.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Why should you not buy a 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Attachment 7548

There she is...
    Congrats, John. She's a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Why should you not buy a 2020?
    On you tube, a bunch say that because they say the changes Honda did aren’t worth the price tag, that you can buy an 18 or 19 a lot cheaper for the same bike. Then, in the next sentence, they say they upgraded the suspension, put a USB port in the saddlebag, updated the GPS, Made the grab handles better, plus added colors. The GPS in the 18 and 19 got trashed by everyone. To me, it sounded worth it for the new one.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

It maybe just me, but cars I can buy seconds no problem. Now bikes are different they are more part of us. I have to have a new/fresh smelling one.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    It maybe just me, but cars I can buy seconds no problem. Now bikes are different they are more part of us. I have to have a new/fresh smelling one.
    I am looking at the very same bike in that color. Its a great looking, not a big color red fan but like the red accents, Sort of sets it off. Did you get it in Wesley Chapel?