Rain X - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rain X

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    That's what I use. Seems expensive, but a little goes a very long way.
    It doesn’t seem expensive, it is! $24 for the SMALL spray can. You guys have expensive taste. I wanted small for the saddlebag. Found it at Cycle Gear, about 30 miles away. The finish is noticeable right away and don’t you know, I caught a shower today. The water didn’t fly off the shield, but I wasn’t at highway speed either. Hoping it does last. I’ll end up with the wax option otherwise.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    It doesn’t seem expensive, it is! $24 for the SMALL spray can. You guys have expensive taste. I wanted small for the saddlebag. Found it at Cycle Gear, about 30 miles away. The finish is noticeable right away and don’t you know, I caught a shower today. The water didn’t fly off the shield, but I wasn’t at highway speed either. Hoping it does last. I’ll end up with the wax option otherwise.
    I paid less than that for a can the same size as a normal spray paint can, 2-3 years ago. I easily have at least 75% of it left. Peanuts...

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    I paid less than that for a can the same size as a normal spray paint can, 2-3 years ago. I easily have at least 75% of it left. Peanuts...
    I agree if it lasts that long. I don’t plan on using it every single cleaning. Mostly got it for this trip I’m taking. Higher cost of living in the NE. Massachusetts isn’t known as taxachusetts for nothing!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.