Getting booted - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting booted

I’m guessing something was updated yesterday or overnight. I had to log in this morning also. Haven’t done that for a VERY LING TIME. Had not deleted my cookies, although I guess it could have expired. All back to normal now. No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Skromfols View Post
    It just happened to me today. It seems that if I don't log in for a couple of weeks it removes me and I have to log back in. Thankfully I wrote down my pass word because these days everybody wants something different in their required pass word, so you can't come up with a common pass word to use for everything and have to remember which pass word goes with which internet sight. What a pain in the a$$

Quote Originally Posted by Skromfols View Post
    It just happened to me today. It seems that if I don't log in for a couple of weeks it removes me and I have to log back in. Thankfully I wrote down my pass word because these days everybody wants something different in their required pass word, so you can't come up with a common pass word to use for everything and have to remember which pass word goes with which internet sight. What a pain in the a$$
    Use a password manager. Then all you have to do is remember your master password. Plus, you can use it to generate complex passwords that won't be cracked. I used to use LastPass, until they wanted $30/year, now I use BitWarden. Both have free versions, but I like to provide $upport for the code monkeys.

I have used a PW manager for years. So important to have complex passwords.

Happened to me when I first joined. Found that if I used the log in box located at the top right hand corner of the screen I would have to do it twice.
    If I used the log in box located at the middle right side of the screen it worked first time.
    Have not tried the old way for a few years.
    Using Google Chrome browser.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Bster View Post
    I’m guessing something was updated yesterday or overnight. I had to log in this morning also. Haven’t done that for a VERY LING TIME. Had not deleted my cookies, although I guess it could have expired. All back to normal now. No biggie.
    Nothing has been updated on this site. I assume its your browser or you got a computer update of some kind. This site is also not set up for passwords to expire at all.

Agree with a Password Manager App. I would also try using a few different browsers.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I think my Windows updated on the laptop. Thus the reason.

All is good!

Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
    Nothing has been updated on this site. I assume its your browser or you got a computer update of some kind. This site is also not set up for passwords to expire at all.