New Corbin Seat Day! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Corbin Seat Day!

Thats a pretty cool little add on. I’ll check it out. Ok already ordered the -------, should be delivered in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by StoichSix View Post
    Great looking seat StoichSix. Could you tell me how it positions you on the bike in relationship to the stock seat? Are you forward, back, higher, or lower? I'm now riding on an Ultimate King Rider and it's just not getting it done for me. I've had a couple of Corbins in the past and they suited me fine. Thanks.

Looks sharp.

It’s about 1/2” lower than stock. I measured it out when I installed it and seems to match the stock seat as far as depth or reach to the bars is concerned. I will say this, I installed the driver backrest with the longest screw provided and it sat me back (tilt) further from the bars. Hip wise feels about the same but due to leaning back more, it was a much further reach and I have risers installed. At 6’0”, my arms were fully stretched out. I bought a longer bolt to push the backrest forward until I was sitting more upright like I was with the stock seat which put a slight bend in my elbow and is more comfortable.

I was out to Sturgis for the rally and I had a surprising amount of people stop at my bike to check it out. They all commented on my seat and thought it looked great. I think the color makes it noticeable. It certainly is nicely sculpted and really follows the lines of the bike. Some were also interested in the bike itself. They didn’t recognize it as a honda by looking at the back end of it (backed up to the curb).