Trading in my 2015 F6B

Thread: Trading in my 2015 F6B

Trading in my 2015 F6B

Sad but happy to say I'm drinking the cool aid and getting a 2020 White Goldwing Tour, should be here next week. I decided to trade my F6B in on it. So after almost 5 years and 113,000 klms it will be gone.
    I'm sure I will be happy with my choice but if anyone has any advice on the new bike it will be appreciated.

ride safe
    Lloyd

I’ve seen tons of videos on you tube and can’t recall one person who didn’t like it, even HD guys. It seems awesome, they’ve done some upgrades from the 18 and 19, so it should be a great machine. Good luck.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by lloydmoore1 View Post
    Sad but happy to say I'm drinking the cool aid and getting a 2020 White Goldwing Tour, should be here next week. I decided to trade my F6B in on it. So after almost 5 years and 113,000 klms it will be gone.
    I'm sure I will be happy with my choice but if anyone has any advice on the new bike it will be appreciated.

ride safe
    Lloyd
    Good luck with the new ride buddy. I'm thinking about going the other direction(lighter bike). A Powerhouse Dealer about 100 miles away has a 2015 Valkyrie with 4500 miles. I'm thinking it would be a good move to get 100lbs less weight and a lower seat as I approach 76 yrs on the planet. I would still have the same great engine.

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    Good luck with the new ride buddy. I'm thinking about going the other direction(lighter bike). A Powerhouse Dealer about 100 miles away has a 2015 Valkyrie with 4500 miles. I'm thinking it would be a good move to get 100lbs less weight and a lower seat as I approach 76 yrs on the planet. I would still have the same great engine.
    That's awesome that you are enjoying the ride. Age is just a number, good luck !!!

lloydmoore1

Good luck with the new GW Tour. It's quite a bike, I'm sure you will be happy with it.

To six2go, You'll love the Valkyrie once you get good tires on it. I had a blue 14 and it was a beast. Please be prepared to go seat shopping. That bike has the worst seat Honda ever made. After an hour it's like sitting on the edge of a 2x4. I put on a national cycle deflector DX windshield (the one with the square light cut-out) and it eliminated 90% of the helmet buffeting.

KG

No advice on the bike but knew you had been considering for a while. You and the Captain need to come down to Franklin this year and break in the new bike.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Pilot View Post
    No advice on the bike but knew you had been considering for a while. You and the Captain need to come down to Franklin this year and break in the new bike.
    That would be awesome if we could. The Captain will be at my house next weekend for some much needed riding, I will pass on the hello. Ride safe