OEM windshield question

Thread: OEM windshield question

OEM windshield question

Hi All, my last 2 bikes had no windshield at all. I ride with Wiley X wind glasses, and actually enjoy the wind in the face (unless I'm caught in rain). The new to me F6B I just bought had the slipstream 11" installed. This 11" is causing a very turbulent windflow rite into my glasses at highway speed causing blurred vision.
    My question for those who have tried multiple windshields, how is the original? Or, there is an optional Honda version that is 1" taller and has f6b printed on it. I like the look of that one. Anyone have any experience with that one? I've read all sorts of windshield posts here regarding angrystrad etc, but I'm not looking for no wind, just not turbulent buffeting. I personally like the look of the bike with the either of the Honda shorties, just looking for anyone else experience with them before I buy one.
    Thanks much
    Dean

My vote would still be for the angrystad. In your case sounds like you might like their 11 inch shortest version. In its lowest position, you'll still get plenty of wind, it just won't be turbulent once you set its angle correctly.

Jason

I've got the Baggershield 11" Sport and I LOVE it! I'm 6'3" and get very little buffeting and a comfortable amount of wind in hair. I actually get a nice draft DOWN across my face and chest in the summertime to help keep me cool. It's got something to do with the angle that just works, IMHO.

My 2016 F6B came with the 11" sport Baggershield installed by the dealer. I've upgraded to the 11" to 19" "adjustable" Baggershield so I can get more protection on the long interstate rides in colder weather.

Now to my "selling point"...I've still got the original 11" sport and willing to sell it. PM me if you're interested. I figure $50 plus shipping.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.