americade cancelled

Thread: americade cancelled

americade cancelled

americade in lake george ny officially cancelled- I live in the area and it was on all local news outlets

Still a good bucket list area. I have friends headed there in a couple weeks.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Great area for riding. Keeping my reservation. I went during the first dates in early June and the riding was great with no traffic. Places are open for eats.

Fyi. I did get a email at work that there will be travel bans ineffect with fines imposed
    In Ny and many other states.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by naga viper View Post
    Fyi. I did get a email at work that there will be travel bans ineffect with fines imposed
    In Ny and many other states.
    In what way? So far, I haven’t heard of any. I have a trip planned for the Smokies in a week and a half. I’m on the internet each day and so far Skyline Drive and the BRP are still open. Some amenities are closed. I’m 5 hours from Americade and haven’t heard of any restrictions.

The email was in house so I will try to track down origin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    In what way? So far, I haven’t heard of any. I have a trip planned for the Smokies in a week and a half. I’m on the internet each day and so far Skyline Drive and the BRP are still open. Some amenities are closed. I’m 5 hours from Americade and haven’t heard of any restrictions.
    States have announced that residents of certain other states must quarantine for 14 days upon entering their state. Example: I’m from Iowa, if I were to travel just about anywhere in the NE, I’m required to quarantine myself if I enter just about any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwenty View Post
    States have announced that residents of certain other states must quarantine for 14 days upon entering their state. Example: I’m from Iowa, if I were to travel just about anywhere in the NE, I’m required to quarantine myself if I enter just about any of them.
    I know we have signs here on the highways. It’s more on the honor system. I don’t see any stops by state police, although I can’t honestly say it isn’t happening. I’m worried about southern states regressing since they opened early. Have to keep watching day to day. Summer in NE is just about canceled. Don’t bother visiting.