Think I've Got It Sorted!

Thread: Think I've Got It Sorted!

Think I've Got It Sorted!

Hi Everyone,

I know everyone is probably sick of hearing about the paint issues we had on the earlier models, and maybe some of the later ones too. I for one tried various methods from Liquid Glass to Liquid Polish, both with limited success. So this weekend I asked my pal who has a car detailing business to apply an IGL coating to all my paintwork. I've had it on my car for a year, and so far so good. I just can't stand looking at the scuffs on my F6B any longer. Anyone else done something similar?

igl1.jpg igl2.jpg igl3.jpg
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

I have had good luck with Glare it was a 4 step process but well worth it and it lasts for 5 years.

Anyone see the guy on you tube from NYC? He had an 2017 Indian Roadmaster, put in warranty complaints three times because it started to rust before it was a year old. He finally gave up, traded it in for a 2012 Goldwing, and says it’s the best bike he’s ever owned. Soft paint is one thing, defective with rusty water streaks is another. I almost chose that bike when I was looking back in 2016.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.